Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization SM (CEO) is the premier entrepreneurship network with chapters on university campuses across North America. CEO provides student entrepreneurs with opportunities, events, chapter activities and conferences to help start businesses. The Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization serves more than 400 colleges and universities.
The Annual CEO Conference offers the opportunity to network with peers nationwide. The event also allows an opportunity to hear first hand from successful entrepreneurs, passing along much valuable experience and resources. The next National Conference will be November 4-6, 2010 in Chicago.
COME FOR THE ARTS ENTREPRENEURSHIP BREAK OUT SESSIONS AND PANEL DISCUSSION
There will be a full roster of arts entrepreneurs speaking including Dionna Griffin-Irons- Second City, Glassblower Robert Lee Fritz, Dancer Melissa Sallee, Brady Rhoades- ZeroEightConsulting, Jeffrey Fisher- Fisher Creative Group and Lisa Canning, from The Institute for Arts Entrepreneurship.
Why else should I attend?
- CEO is the premier global network for collegiate entrepreneurs.
- A great opportunity to make valuable contacts among the 1,600 participants.
- Sessions: 60 world-class entrepreneurs and experienced professionals to speak.
- Motivation and inspiration- INCREDIBLE!
- Chance to personally meet the speakers after each session.
- Hot to do it! PRIZE MONEY$$: Best Chapter, Elevator Pitch and E2 Competitions.
- Faculty Sessions: hear about the latest innovations in entrepreneurship education and
CEO Chapter Development.
- Chapter Development: hear the latest about what CEO Chapters are doing to start, grow
For more information about CEO contact:
815 West Van Buren Street Suite 400, MC 244
Chicago, IL 60607-7101
Headquarters: (773) 360-8426 Email: