Creative muscles come in all shapes and sizes. Some are more developed and some are brand new. Are you ready to build your creative muscles with us at the IAEOU?
What is the IAEOU you ask and what does it mean?
We are a unique type of business that exists at the intersection of art, science, technology, entrepreneurship and social good. We are a community of like minded artists, scientists and techies who are interested in collaborating and sharing our ideas to make them come to life in our space. Vowels are to words what creativity is to the world~ pretty basic and necessary.
To infuse our global society with creativity!
Not unlike a gym, the IAEOU is a community where members gather to exercise their creative muscles, build entrepreneurial skills and strengthen themselves through the sharing of ideas and values.
The purpose of IAEOU is to promote and extend the vision, mission and guiding values of The Institute for Arts Entrepreneurship by:
1) Developing a community of like-minded creative and creative-seeking individuals who are interested in extending their imaginative reach by sharing ideas, collaborating on projects, partnering on ventures and fostering sustainable livelihoods.
2) Advancing new forms of educational opportunities for membership and the general public by extending academic classes and training programs presented both through The IAE and by IAEOU members.
3) Constructing and maintaining shared spaces and resources for artistic, technical, scientific, civic and social collaboration.
4) Promoting the open development and sharing of ideas, research, discoveries, inventions and creations between members.
5) Recruiting creative and talented members dedicated to these same goals.
UPDATE: 8/14/12 SO We Are Waiting for you and your marvelous creativity to arrive at the IAEOU. Are you both coming? email me- lisa- at firstname.lastname@example.org and set up your tour! Come on! Let’s make something together! It’s going to be fun! We have music, fashion, game making, technology, music, theater, creative leadership, jewelry making, animation, film making and the list keeps on growing!
More creativity is especially needed here in Chicago! Help us by sharing this post with your friends who need a creative gym membership and live in Chicago.